Sunday, May 24, 2009

Time lapse happen dear

I know life is not as simple as sort of sentences in this green page. I know for some people even being naive and idealism is a state of a luxury. But don't you agree with me that life is a cycle? Would you just agree with me that what happen in everyones life is only matters of time lapse. Somebody just get certain achievement few time faster than the others, but in time others may overlap and he may just got stucked. No body knows.

We cannot predict destiny, we only could do something to the "now", until finally destiny itself revealed. I never see it like I finish this round before you. What happen after that still remain in cloud of probability. Always this term, with your favorit word :
Probability...

2 comments:

  1. Salam
    Maybe, thats the future works, as you said, we cant make sure what kind of destiny bring to us, Man suppose and God disposses :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man suppose and God disposses...
    Fufufu, nicely put ;-)

    ReplyDelete