Thursday, October 06, 2011

R.I.P | Steve Jobs

Stay hungry, stay foolish...
Many blogs wrote about the lost of the biggest CEO in the last five decades; many mourn to the lost of someone they only know that he is the inventors of their cool earphone music player, or their angry birds Phone, or their fancy thin gaming tablet; but may be few have known the inspiring story, the bullish character, the dreamer, the visionary, the inspiration, the greatness of the technology genius of this century: the late Steve Jobs.

Feel free to come by and visit http://allaboutstevejobs.com

I am not going to retold the whole story. When I heard the news, it was surprising, but not really shocking. I've heard his health is not so good, but just not expecting to hear now when my daughter always waiting me home to play with the latest gadget his creation : watching HUTOS series in iPad.

I just want to note this day - the Man of Inspiration of many technology freak, many brave entrepreneur, many creative director, or just someone like me, has passed away with peace. I just want to note this day - that maybe I should listen to him : to not waste my time anymore living in someone else's life....


"Your time is limited, so don't waste your time living in someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others opinion drawn out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become.
Everything else is secondary..." (Steve Jobs 1955 - 2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment