Thursday, March 19, 2009

Commercial Break | Broken Arrow

Just a little bit tired with structured post. So just listen to this whining, or skip this page if you want to. It's been a while, this blog support for my knowledge redefined, to be read by somebody else. But sometime I missed the old days when blogging is just write what I have in mind, in any mode of it - white or black, dark or shine, cold or warm. So I guess, especially with a Blackberry in hand ;-p, small post like this will do during the work day. And a full version post still in the weekend.

If they don't like it, then who cares. Sometime we are a saint, but sometime we are an asshole. That's my friend with strange mind said. So guys, you want it or not, sometime you will listen to my whining...

1 comment:

  1. your whining completes you. your whining makes you human.

    ReplyDelete