Tuesday, February 12, 2008

A Destiny Changing Point

Finally the time come when I must face another destiny point. It has been a long time since I visit my "hall of destiny" and evaluate the path within. When suddenly hand of god strike me hard I face one of the heaviest consideration period in my life. I took me a lot of silent night thinking, a lot of energy wasted to bear the risk.

When a call of passion collide with the risk of living comfort you will find a person who determine he is brave or he is responsible. Even if it is a matter of two good choice there will be a comfort good choice or a riskful in passion good choice. What should you do if destiny offers you a forgotten dream of your life. A dream that have to be forgot in the name of responsibility.

What would you do if after a long time gone, a long comfort living, suddenly a call for forgotten passion comes to your life but also offers a dramatic change to your life? A sudden spoilage to a career that you have built so long. A zero reputation to start with. A drastic revolution of how your work and do your daily routine activities. Is it worth to sacrifice? For the sake of passion and dream that have been frozen for years.

At the end of the day, when I finally ride the light of destiny it is not about brave or not. But totally a full believe of self fulfilling prophecy. It is a loose of control in the destiny changing point, a drop in the river flow of a faith.

A total surrender...

2 comments:

  1. Luar biasa!!! anak muda kelahiran denpasar ini...Walaupun sebenarnya dari turen.. Sebuah kecamatan di Malang. Kematangan pola pikir dan analisisnya jauh melampui teman-temen seangkatannya..bahkan si peraih IP tertinggi sekalipun harus dengan besar hati mengakui bahwa Si Imamnic ini mengalami metamorfosa luar biasa di Jakarta. ... Ya di Jakarta.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for that
    We are all metamorphing, someone realize it someone not. It just because I have plenty time to write it off ;-)
    Would you please pronounce yourself, I am curious

    ReplyDelete