Sunday, September 23, 2007

Time Stopped Around Me


I just love sitting solitudely when all thing in this universe is sleeping. So silence, feels like time stopped around me. Seeing that the only moving thing in the distance of my sight is smoke flows from my lungs. My naked eyes capturing everything in still images, steady, slowly, without anything moving. Even morning breeze start to fill my lungs and nicotine feels much better.

Midnight is always the best.

And last night couldn’t be more perfect. I sitted in my gazebo staring across the street through white iron fences. Nicots flawn over my bloodstream, my mind plays trick on me. Mostly about you and all the dream beyond it.

In the morning may be I couldn’t wake early, but missing a sun rise is bearable. I never like sunrise anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment