Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Finding your Mjolinir, unleash the power within


What will happen to the atmosphere when the earth lose its gravity? What will happen to matter when it collide with its hypocrite antimatter? What will happen when waves no longer creates vibration, no longer create a reversal movement?

A vacuum...a void...a silent..a time stoppage...

If you like Marvel, you will know about Mjolinir: the very hammer of almighty Thor. It said only those with pure heart and passion will be able to lift it and wield the ultimate infinite power from the Mjolinir, the Godly Hammer. Talking about passion, have you take a look again of your life goal recently? To be honest, I did not...not in a very long time...I meant like more than the date of the previous blog post.

Life sometime work like a mechanical clock. Tick tock tick tock. Well maybe clock with auto time update. Or more like a plane with autopilot, or like Dandelion Flower fly with the gushing wind.  The life goal was defined years ago when we are in college and naive, then as a pilot we are enjoying too much to see the panoramic view on the go, or too busy to take care of a whirlwind during stormy day.

We see some of our colleague maneuvering to built the very start building block of their destiny. They seems very passionate about the their dream, pour all their energy, actively seeking chances to be faster, to grow bigger. Either they are entrepreneur, professional jumper, religious heaven seeker, education teacher or others. Some of them found their Mjolinir, and unleashing the power within with tenacity for the passion.

I need to find my Mjolinir again. To wield it, To do in a field that I am really good at, or at least I think I am good at it. Maybe I need to write more, maybe I need to finish my novel, maybe I need to design an apps that change the world, a financial modelling that worth Noble price, or maybe I just need to go for my doctorate degree. Maybe I need to start building pieces of pieces to something that will be a lifetime Masterpiece, a Legacy.

...or maybe I just need my lunch now...already hungry...not enough sugar in your brain can make you think in delusion...

1 comment:

  1. Amazing blog and very interesting stuff you got here! I definitely learned a lot from reading through some of your earlier posts as well and decided to drop a comment on this one!

    ReplyDelete